Thu, 22 Jun|
Online Training via Zoom
EFT with Teenagers - Specialist Practitioner Training
Jo Picken, qualified teacher and EFT Master Trainer of Trainers, brings together over 20 years experience in education, safeguarding and mental health into this specialist training for EFT Practitioners. Times & Dates Thursday 22nd June 09:30 to 15:30 Thursday 29th June 09:30 to 15:30
Time & Location
22 Jun, 09:30 – 29 Jun, 15:30
Online Training via Zoom
About the event
EFT with Teenagers - Specialist Practitioner Training is the culmination of over 20 years in the classroom and years of specialist mental health and safeguarding work. It is a course specifcally for practitioners trained in Emotional Freedom Technique and has been deisnged to equip you with the knowledge to work confidently with young people from 11 to 21 years old.
We all have lived experience of schooling, for many of us it was a happy time but for some it was quite the opposite. During the course there will be oppertunity to clear some of the limiting beliefs you hold around your own school experience.
What does the course cover?
- Mental Health & Young People
- Educational Environment
- Development & Learning
- Barriers to Education
- How to Tap with teenagers
- Working 1:1 and in groups
- Working in Schools
- Ethics & Paperwork
Whats included in the training?
- 10 hours of training
- Limiting Belief Clearing Session
- Manual & Self Reflective Workbook
- Tried & Tested - Ready to use resources for working with young people
Requirements of EFT with Children & Teens - Specialist Practitioner Training
- You must be qualified in EFT Level 2 (at least)
Times & Dates of training
- Thursday 22nd June 09:30 to 15:30
- Thursday 29th June 09:30 to 15:30
So is this course for you?
- Did you sit in your practitioner training waiting for someone to tell you how to tap with young people?
- Maybe you have always dreamed of using EFT with troubled teens?
- Perhaps you have the drive to take EFT into secondary schools and / or colleges but don’t know how?
- Do you a passion for helping our young people thrive but don’t know where to start?
If you can answers YES to any of these questions look no further as this is definatly the course for you!
About your trainer
This online specialist practitoner training will be delivered live by Jo Picken, Qualified Teacher, EFT Master Trainer of Trainers with the EFT and Mindfulness Centre. Jo has worked with over 250 children and young people in her capacity as an EFT Practitioner, specialising in supporting neurodivergent children and thier families.
QTS & Cert Ed
PGDip & BA / BSc
EFT with Teenagers
Specialist Practitioner Training delivered by Jo Picken, qualified teacher and trainer
EFT with Kids & Teens Combined
+£8.75 service fee
This ticket will secure a space on both Specialist Practitioner Training for EFT with Children and EFT with Teenagers.
+£8.75 service fee0