Tue, 08 Mar|
Online Training via Zoom
EFT with Young Children 6 to 11 - Specialist Practitioner Training
Jo "Tappy Jo" Picken, qualified teacher and EFT Master Trainer, brings together over 20 years experience in education, safeguarding and mental health into this specialist training for EFT Practitioners.
Time & Location
08 Mar 2022, 19:00 – 21:30
Online Training via Zoom
About the event
EFT with Children - Specialist Practitioner Training is the culmination of over 20 years in the classroom and years of specialist mental health and safeguarding work. It is a course specifcally for practitioners trained in Emotional Freedom Technique and has been deisnged to equip you with the knowledge to work confidently with children from the ages of 6 to 12 years old.
We all have lived experience of schooling, for many of us it was a happy time but for some it was quite the opposite. During the course there will be oppertunity to clear some of the limiting beliefs you hold around your own school experience.
What does the course cover?
- Mental Health & Children
- Educational Environment
- Development & Learning
- Barriers to Education
- How to Tap with Children
- Working 1:1 and in groups
- Working in Schools
- Ethics & Paperwork
Whats included in the training?
- 10 hours of training
- Limiting Belief Clearing Session
- Manual & Self Reflective Workbook
- Tried & Tested - Ready to use resources for working with children
- 1 x Supervision to discuss the completion of TWO Case Studies
Requirements of EFT with Children - Specialist Practitioner Training
- You must be qualified in EFT Level 2 (at least)
Times & Dates of training
- Tuesday 8th March 7:00pm to 9:30pm
- Tuesday 15th March 7:00pm to 9:30pm
- Tuesday 22nd March 7:00pm to 9:30pm
- Tuesday 29th March 7:00pm to 9:30pm
So is this course for you?
- Did you sit in your EFT practitioner training waiting for someone to tell you how to tap with kids?
- Maybe you have always dreamed of using EFT with children?
- Perhaps you have the drive to take EFT into primary schools but don’t know how?
- Do you have a passion for helping our young people thrive but don’t know where to start?
If you have answered YES to these questions ... Look no further as this is definatly the course for you!
About your trainer
This online specialist practitoner training will be delivered live by Jo "Tappy Jo" Picken, Qualified Teacher, EFT Master Trainer and Family Therapist. Jo has worked with over 250 children and young people in her capacity as an EFT Master Trainer, specialising in supporting neurodivergent children and thier families, both in school settings and at home.
QTS & Cert Ed
PGDip & BA / BSc
EFT with Children & Teens
Specialist Practitioner Training delivered by "Tappy Jo", qualified teacher and family therapist.
EFT for Kids & Teens Combined
This ticket will secure a space on both Specialist Practitioner Training for EFT with Children and EFT with Teenagers.